Position : React Native Developer (Mobile app developer)
Experience : 3-5 year
– The candidate should be proficient in ReactJS, React Native and is able to develop application with Redux.
– The candidate will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
– The candidate should have good working experience of project management tools like JIRA and is able to understand the nuances of version control like GIT.
– Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Primary Job Responsibilities :
– Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
– Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
– Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
– Collaborate with Project Management regarding priorities, timelines, and estimates
– Contribute regularly and proactively in team discussions
– Troubleshoot and problem-solve as needed, while developing and sharing innovative solutions
– Proactively manage workflow and minimize downtime between assignments
– Communicate consistently with supervisor regarding workload, challenges, and potential issues
– Take ownership and pride in work and see the work through to completion
Additional Responsibilities :
– Project a positive, professional attitude at all times
– Maintain open lines of communication with peers and department managers to help answer questions, provide assistance, and promote an atmosphere of teamwork
– Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things.