Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing and building the website frontend and architecture.
- Designing and managing the website backend including database and server integration.
- Developing quality WordPress websites along with generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Analyse and maintain existing requirement and implementing into web applications
- Designing highly scalable, testable code
- Conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Assisting in building custom backends based on PHP.
- Deploying websites on Windows/Linux based web servers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficiency in PHP and PHP based MVC frameworks
- You have strong knowledge of WordPress, and PHP.
- You are passionate about creating innovative website development.
- You are able to multitask and work under pressure.
- You are capable of adapting to new technologies fast.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality.